The Road to Educational Success
The North American Feuerstein Alliance is hosting Feuerstein courses and CPD workshops in beautiful Winter Garden, Florida, in March, 2018. Come join trainers from around the U.S. as they share their knowledge and experience in using the Instrumental Enrichment (IE) and Dynamic Assessment (LPAD) with participants around the country, and the world. This event is a great way to meet and network with those trained in Feuerstein, get to know participants who are new to the program, and to learn and know more about the Feuerstein theory and practice.
Who are we?
What do we do?
Why is it important?
Find the solutions here to current serious educational concerns. Who should use this website?
- Teachers and parents of special-education, typically-developing, and gifted students
- School Principals and Superintendents
- Educational consultants and educational reformers
- Curriculum specialists interested in a Cognitive Emphasis and Problem-solving in learning
- Policy-makers at the local, state, and national levels, including boards of education
- Parent-Teacher organizations
- Psychologists, social workers, and guidance counselors
- Teacher educators interested in the cognitive dimensions of learning
- Teacher Unions
- Business Leaders
- Citizens interested in School Improvement
A Road Map: featured within the site are different applications of Thinking Strategies, using the Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment Program (FIE), including:
- Curriculum Descriptions for a Thinking Skills emphasis in schools
- Research effects of Thinking Skills on student learning and behavior
- School re-organization to promote an emphasis Thinking Skills across the full curriculum
- Connections between Critical Thinking and Common Core curriculum objectives
- Adaptations of Thinking Skills for various student needs
- Inclusion of Cognitive Strategies in Teacher Education
- Informative publications and DVD’s available for explaining all dimensions of the FIE program
For more information, please contact Selma Schein, Director of International Consulting and Trade Associates, Inc. (IC&TA) at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 786-514-1871 (Eastern Time) or Dr. David S.Martin, Director of Training and Research for IC&TA at email@example.com or call 508-527-0460 (Eastern Time).; IC&TA is affiliated with the international Feuerstein Institute in Jerusalem, Israel (http://icelp.info/) and the North American Feuerstein Alliance (NAFA) (www.thinkingconnections.org).